Arden, NC is a great place to live and work. Accessible to all of the wealth of Asheville culture, numerous employment opportunities, excellent schools, and the great outdoors, Wellington Estates is the perfect place to begin your homeownership journey.
In our previous posts, we have been discussing twelve things you can do with kids in Asheville during spring. The weather is definitely starting to feel warmer, and the trees are beginning to bloom. It is time to get outside with the kids and enjoy all this beautiful area has to offer.
This is part three of our series, but there are far more than twelve things to do in western North Carolina. Below are the first eight of our series:
- Take Your Kids for a Walk or Hike
- Take Your Kids Fishing
- Take Your Kids to the Arboretum
- Take Your Kids to the Western North Carolina Nature Center
- Take Your Kids to the Museum of Science
- Take Your Kids for a Drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Take Your Kids on a Zipline Canopy Adventure
- Take Your Kids on the Great Smokey Mountain Railroad
In this article, we will finish our list of twelve things, but we would love to hear from you about more great, child-friendly activities in the Asheville area.