1) Wellington Estates Offers Affordable Homeownership
Wellington is a neighborhood of families who own manufactured homes. Owning your own manufactured or modular home in our neighborhood has many advantages over renting, including:
- Land is Included: While you own your home, Wellington owns your lot, so you will not have to look for land.
- Affordable Homeownership: Homeownership builds equity and credit, and you do not have to ask anyone whether you can hang photos or paint the wall (provided you abide by standard HOA-style rules).
- No Noisy Neighbors: Unlike an apartment or duplex, you will not be sharing walls or ceilings with noisy neighbors.
- Community: Our neighborhood is a community of people who care for one another.
- Manageable Yards: You do not have to worry about maintaining many acres of land.
Asheville and surrounding communities are growing as fast as ever. New businesses, residents, and jobs are moving to Buncombe and Henderson counties ever month. It is a great time to own a home in our area.
2) Wellington Estates Offers Excellent Neighborhood Amenities
In addition to owning your own home, living in Wellington Estates grants you access to a number of excellent amenities and opportunities. A short summery of our neighborhood perks includes:
- A community playground with a basketball court
- Picnic and cook out tables and shelters
- A paved walking track
- Community trash collection and recycling program
- Security cameras and lighting
- Asheville city public transportation access
- Excellent schools: Avery's Creek Elementary, Valley Springs Middle, TC Roberson High School
A beautifully landscaped neighborhood, Wellington is in the shadow of the Blue Ridge and Great Smokey Mountains.
3) Wellington Estates Offer Nearby Shopping and Family Activities
Our neighborhood is walking-distance from Wal-Mart, as well as several great banks, churches, and restaurants. Ten minutes driving distance away from our community, a new outlet mall opened, offering excellent shopping opportunities for the Asheville, Fletcher, and Arden. Downtown Asheville, the Asheville Mall, and several movie theaters are all within twenty minutes of Wellington.
4) Wellington Estates Offers Nearby Outdoor Family Activities
Though Asheville and Arden have numerous shopping and indoor activity facilities, our area is known worldwide for excellent outdoor family fun. Within an hour of Wellington, outdoor family activities include:
- Mountain Biking: Biking mecca, Bent Creek is located just 15 minutes from Wellington. Dupont Forest and Tsali are also a short drive from our neighborhood.
- Hiking: From greenway trails to long wilderness hikes, it would require another article to scratch the surface of the hiking opportunities near Wellington Estates.
- Tubing and Whitewater Rafting: People travel from all over to raft in our area. Whether you are tubing down Forks of Ivy or rafting the rapids on the French Broad and Nantahala, Wellington Estates is conveniently located to river adventures.
- Mountain Viewing: If you and your family need to get away, but not far away, the Blue Ridge Parkway is just a short drive. Either direction presents opportunities to scale mile high mountains and experience breathtaking views.
We are proud of our neighborhood. If you would like more information about modular homeownership in Wellington Estates, contact us.