1) The Asheville Area is Growing Rapidly
Asheville is the largest mountain city east of the Mississippi River and its growing every day. Some quick statistics about the growth of Asheville and Arden include:
- Asheville: 21% growth from 2000 to 2010
- Buncombe County: 18% growth from 2000 to 2010. 15.5% growth since 2010.
- Hendersonville: 26% growth from 2000 to 2010
- Brevard: 12% growth from 2000 to 2010
Arden is conveniently located between Hendersonville and Asheville; areas that are showing no sign of slowing their rapid growth. Buying a home in our area is a great investment in a community that continues to prove to be desirable.
2) Owning a Home Builds Personal Equity
There is essentially no return on investment when renting a home or apartment. However, consistently paying your home mortgage builds personal equity. If you plan to live in the area for any significant length of time, it is more fiscally responsible to purchase a home.
3) Purchasing a Home in Buncombe County Provides Access to Great Schools
Among the best school systems in the state, owning a home in our community gives you access to Buncombe County Schools. Our school system consistently leads the state in academics and athletics. The longevity associated with homeownership will provide educational stability for children and peace-of-mind for parents.
4) Owning Your Home Gives You Freedom
Renting your house or apartments means you are living in someone else’s property. Owning your home provides you with the freedom to make your house, your home. Homeowners can paint, decorate, and renovate their homes in accordance with what is best for their families.
5) Amenities of Our Community
Owning a home in our community affords you access to numerous excellent amenities, including:
- Excellent views
- Paved walking track
- City garbage services
- Security cameras
- Community playground and picnic shelter
- Quick access to shopping and restaurants
If you are ready to learn more about how you can own a great new home in our community, give us a call. Take the next step toward financial freedom by exchanging monthly rent for an equity-earning new home.